Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Show Pics

We're in the middle of the show, so things are crazy, but I thought I'd share a few pics with you.  These were taken on my Iphone, so they are, ahem, well, not great pics.  But hopefully you get the gist.  Here's our booth, all dressed up and ready to go!  Little tip for those of you who do shows: a few years ago, we started taping down oilcloth fabric as a "floor" for our booth; in the fall we use this white with red polka dots, when we used to do spring shows we used a pink oilcloth with strawberries.  Anyway, it instantly brightens up the space -- and most vendors don't think to do it.  It can make your booth really stand out!  Just be sure to completely tape down all the edges so that no one trips!




The vintagey looking pink/gold/silver trees on the top shelf above are new for us this year.  I love them so much that I've been hoping that no one will buy them so that I can keep them!   Bad business decision, I know, but LOOK at them -- so pink and sparkly!!

Kari had the inspired idea to hang some of our vintage hankies on this feather tree -- I think it is super-cute and a great way to display the hankies! Building on her idea, I set up a lace display tree on the other side:

Well,  I hope you enjoyed this little tour of our booth.  Tomorrow is another long show day, followed by packing up what's left, hauling it home, and then finally some exhausted couch time with a bottle of vino and  hours and hours of L&O on my DVR!  (But that's just the calm -- or the bottle of vino -- before the storm: have I mentioned that I'm hosting an elaborate Alice in Wonderland/Mad Hatter themed tea party for my daughter's belated birthday -- this weekend?!?!  In t-minus 3.5 days???  Holy cow.  I can't think about that now. More to come on that later!)

Hope you're having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for snapping some photos, the booth looks very inviting, I hope every thing flies out of there! Good Luck oxox, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shop my Etsy Store!

Shop Kari's Etsy Store: Pixie Dust Linens!

25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong Flickr Group

www.flickr.com
items in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong More in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong pool

Copyright Information

Copyright 2008-2011. Photos, text and artwork are property of Alison Creed. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission, but please feel free to link back to this blog. Thank you.

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Counting My Blessings Stitchalong!

Paris Petite Box Swap

Paris Petite Box Swap

Join the Party!

39 Squares

Secret Garden Swap!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from dishyvintage. Make your own badge here.

Dishy Vintage's Fan Box

Blogs I Love