Friday, October 8, 2010

More Black & White Box Swap Fun!

Here are the fabulous boxes that I received from my swap partners!  Aren't they awesome!!  I'm in love with these! 

Here's what I received from Mary:


Don't you just love that glittery witch riding in front of a doily moon???  So clever!!  And here's what was inside:

So many fun things -- and that tiny purple doily??  Love it!  There are much better pictures on Mary's delightful blog.  You must go check it out!

And here's what I received from Stephanie:

How fantastic is this?  I'm loving that big flocked damask "A"!  And here's what was inside:


So many fun things for creating!  She put lots of little treasures into mini cupcake liners -- what a great idea!!
Stephanie has a wonderful blog -- be sure to visit her to see more examples of her fantastic artwork.

This was a wonderful swap.  I can't wait to use all my new fun crafting supplies! Thanks to my swap partners!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it, Alison! Thanks to you for the beautiful box you sent me and all the lovely items so sweetly tucked inside. What a great experience....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails