Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Decorating and Black & White Box Swap Sneak Peek

 
We hauled out all of the decorations this past weekend, and got most of the house decorated in my new fave "haunted mansion" style!  We used to be all about the "happy pumpkins" in this house, but lately I find that I'm gravitating towards more of a Munsters-style Halloween.  I find myself daydreaming about random things that I can spray paint black and then dunk in glitter.  That's normal, right?



In other news, my boxes are in the mail to my swap partners!  This was a fun swap, and it really got me in the mood for Halloween.  Here are some sneak peeks at the swap boxes that I made; I'll post full pics as well as a tutorial on what I did to decorate the boxes later in the week when I know my partners have received their packages.  Don't want to ruin the surprise!




 Hope you're getting in the mood for Halloween, too!  Lastly, if you're interested in doing a holiday stitchalong (or not) I'd still love to hear from you!  You can still leave a comment here, or on my stitching blog.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. chuckling over your munsters reference! lily and herman would approve. :)

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new black glitter Halloween Haunting style. Your swap boxes look very intriguing. Happy Haunting to you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shop my Etsy Store!

Shop Kari's Etsy Store: Pixie Dust Linens!

25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong Flickr Group

www.flickr.com
items in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong More in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong pool

Copyright Information

Copyright 2008-2011. Photos, text and artwork are property of Alison Creed. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission, but please feel free to link back to this blog. Thank you.

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Counting My Blessings Stitchalong!

Paris Petite Box Swap

Paris Petite Box Swap

Join the Party!

39 Squares

Secret Garden Swap!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from dishyvintage. Make your own badge here.

Dishy Vintage's Fan Box

Blogs I Love