Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sneak Peek: Velvet Flowers and Leaves

I got some new products in today for the shop and I am SO EXCITED about them! I love vintage velvet treasures, but they are so hard to find, especially in good condition. These are new items, but they have a great vintage vibe. There are velvet strawberries in pink and red, fantastic velvet lilacs in a great vintage-y pinkish brown, and velvet leaves in three fabulous colors. I'm in the process of getting these lovelies into the shop now.






And I'm not the only one who loves the velvet flowers! A little pixie found the new velvet treasures and made herself quite a bouquet!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors on those leaves - so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teal leaves are fabulous but I think I like the pink and green leaves the best.
    The strawberries are looking yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shop my Etsy Store!

Shop Kari's Etsy Store: Pixie Dust Linens!

25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong Flickr Group

www.flickr.com
items in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong More in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong pool

Copyright Information

Copyright 2008-2011. Photos, text and artwork are property of Alison Creed. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission, but please feel free to link back to this blog. Thank you.

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Counting My Blessings Stitchalong!

Paris Petite Box Swap

Paris Petite Box Swap

Join the Party!

39 Squares

Secret Garden Swap!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from dishyvintage. Make your own badge here.

Dishy Vintage's Fan Box

Blogs I Love