Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

2009 was an interesting year, full of challenges and blessings and lots of new adventures (like the snowman in the picture above, which my girls were able to build on the neighbor's lawn -- in early December, in Houston!). But I was not particularly sad to see 2009 go.

I'm excited about 2010. I've got the usual resolutions (lose weight, eat healthier, yada yada), some ambitious business goals, and my husband has announced that he's going to train for a half-marathon. Between all of that, and the usual fun and craziness of our kids, it should make for an interesting and entertaining year.

I wish all of you love, success, and happiness in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shop my Etsy Store!

Shop Kari's Etsy Store: Pixie Dust Linens!

25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong Flickr Group

www.flickr.com
items in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong More in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong pool

Copyright Information

Copyright 2008-2011. Photos, text and artwork are property of Alison Creed. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission, but please feel free to link back to this blog. Thank you.

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Counting My Blessings Stitchalong!

Paris Petite Box Swap

Paris Petite Box Swap

Join the Party!

39 Squares

Secret Garden Swap!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from dishyvintage. Make your own badge here.

Dishy Vintage's Fan Box

Blogs I Love