Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dreaming of France

I'm delighted to say that I'm featured in another Etsy treasury -- this one is all about French lace! See it, here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=68081.

I'm hoping to get a screen shot of it to add, but I seem to be technically-challenged this morning (Fireshot is failing me). If I can get it together, I'll add a pic soon so you can see how cute this treasury is!

Thanks to starrydeborah for including me in her treasury! You can check out her super cute shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5355916. She's got lots of fun French stuff (and lots of glitter - my fave!).

Also a quick thank you to VintageAnthology, who featured some of my vintage fabric on her blog. Go take a peek at her blog and see all of the fabulous vintage fabrics she's got there: www.BlastPastVintage.blogspot.com.

Ok, I'm off to wrestle with Fireshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shop my Etsy Store!

Shop Kari's Etsy Store: Pixie Dust Linens!

25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong Flickr Group

www.flickr.com
items in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong More in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong pool

Copyright Information

Copyright 2008-2011. Photos, text and artwork are property of Alison Creed. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission, but please feel free to link back to this blog. Thank you.

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Counting My Blessings Stitchalong!

Paris Petite Box Swap

Paris Petite Box Swap

Join the Party!

39 Squares

Secret Garden Swap!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from dishyvintage. Make your own badge here.

Dishy Vintage's Fan Box

Blogs I Love