Friday, June 26, 2009

Of Peonies and Old Lace

Lately we've been on a real economizing kick around here. For months, we've been trying to reduce or eliminate all unecessary expenses, and that means keeping little luxuries to an absolute minimum. I've rarely bought cut flowers, as that's an easy thing to cut from the budget. But this week these peonies appeared in the grocery store.... and I couldn't resist. Aren't they amazing? And the way they smell -- well, I wish you could be here to smell it.
So, the peonies already had me in a good mood, and then I found a treasure trove of old lace while out doing my rounds today. Wow! I don't know if you can tell by the mound of lace in my picture, but there's a lot of loveliness here. Lots of lace for crafts, and lots of lace for the etsy shop.
Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shop my Etsy Store!

Shop Kari's Etsy Store: Pixie Dust Linens!

25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong Flickr Group

www.flickr.com
items in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong More in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong pool

Copyright Information

Copyright 2008-2011. Photos, text and artwork are property of Alison Creed. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission, but please feel free to link back to this blog. Thank you.

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Counting My Blessings Stitchalong!

Paris Petite Box Swap

Paris Petite Box Swap

Join the Party!

39 Squares

Secret Garden Swap!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from dishyvintage. Make your own badge here.

Dishy Vintage's Fan Box

Blogs I Love