Monday, November 1, 2010

Holiday Stitchalong!

Even though I didn't get an overwhelming response to my poll, I couldn't get the idea of this stitchalong out of my mind, so I decided to go for it!  I'll be doing a 25 Days of Christmas stitching project of some kind (not sure yet if it will be a Christmas design or a 5 x 5 sampler grid), but I'd love for you to join in!

If you'd like to join in on the fun, please leave a comment here or on my stitching blog, and give me your blog address so that I can add it the blog roll I will have on the stitching blog.  If after a couple of days you don't see your blog listed, please just drop me another comment as  reminder.  Also, I'd love it if you would grab a button and add it to your blog to spread the word.  The code for the blog button is right over there to the right -------------->.  The more the merrier, really!  It's so fun to log on every morning and see what everyone has stitched.

Once we get rolling, I'll set up a Flickr group as well where people can post their stitching pics.

So, I hope you'll join me for some holiday stitching!

Alison

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Alison, this sounds like fun! I'd love to join....I need something to get me stitching again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi alison,

    i won't be joining but i'll be sure to see what's going on.

    i love the little badge you made. it looks like something from a fairy tale. adorable!

    happy stitching!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails