Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Altered Journal Swap Sneak Peeks


I'm hard at work on the journals for my altered journal swap, so I thought I'd share a few sneak peeks.  If you are my swap partners -- no peeking!  Avert your eyes!
This swap has been really fun.  I will be sure to share full photos after I get these journals in the mail.  I had the same basic idea for both journals, but my swap partners wanted different colors: one is into neutrals, and the other is more of a pink and aqua gal.  So, I got to create two very different looks.






Back soon with the full reveal!  Hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Sure looks beautiful so far cannot wait to see it in complete form!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, alison!

    xo
    elyse

    ps
    i found the strawberry liners! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails