Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shop Update


I hope that you had a delightful holiday!  We had a wonderful time with friends and family -- such a blessing to visit with loved ones and share such fun times over the holiday season.  We are still enjoying the last few days off from school before our hectic schedules start up again.

I'm just popping in with a quick shop update.  I'm seriously overstocked -- seriously! -- and so I will be listing items like mad over the next few weeks.  I've also put together some new lace goodie bags, pictured above and below -- each has 12 yards of lace!  I've got a bag of pinks and creams, one that has lavender and yellow, and one with creams, blues and silver.  Lots of fun lace for crafting!



As the year winds down, I've been thinking a lot about the new year, and my resolutions, both personal and business-related.  I've got an idea for a new direction for my long-ignored Dishy Vintage Weddings shop.  I'll have more news on that soon, but here's a hint of what I've got in mind:


What does the new year have in store for you?  I hope it is full of joy and good health!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shop my Etsy Store!

Shop Kari's Etsy Store: Pixie Dust Linens!

25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong Flickr Group

www.flickr.com
items in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong More in 25 Days of Christmas Stitchalong pool

Copyright Information

Copyright 2008-2011. Photos, text and artwork are property of Alison Creed. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission, but please feel free to link back to this blog. Thank you.

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Black & White Petite Box Swap

Counting My Blessings Stitchalong!

Paris Petite Box Swap

Paris Petite Box Swap

Join the Party!

39 Squares

Secret Garden Swap!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from dishyvintage. Make your own badge here.

Dishy Vintage's Fan Box

Blogs I Love