Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bookmarks for my Bookworms

I haven't had a lot of time for creating lately, but I bought some new scrapbooking supplies that I couldn't wait to use!  My older daughter saw the chipboard embellishments from this line and fell in love with the gumball machine, and that got me thinking: rather than use the chipboard for a scrapbook page that would rarely be seen, I decided to make bookmarks that my girls could use and enjoy every day.  This darling paper, with its vintage book design, is just the perfect thing for a bookmark!

I added some embellishments from my stash -- no reason a bookmark can't be girly, right?

I also decorated the back, adding some pretty papers and making a little pocket with a secret note in it for each of my girls.

This was a quick, fun little project!  It was fun to make something again!

3 comments:

  1. These tags are super sweet. I love the fresh Spring colors. Happy Spring and Birds Who Sing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Alison, your bookmarks are adorable! They're so colorful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are just adorable... love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails