Tuesday, January 11, 2011

French Lace Overload!

I'm so excited about this lace!  It's all old French Valenciennes lace on cards -- and some of the cards still have their original labels.  I'm a sucker for original labels!


Here's my dilemma -- how best to sell this lace?  By the yard? By the card?  Or should I make some special French lace goodie bags?  What do you think?


I hope you're having a great day.  It is coooooold here -- COLD! -- so I'm enjoying a day inside, trying to catch up on a bunch of work.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh those are sweet...it would be hard to take them of the cards but then it would be great in some crafts too...love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for French Lace goodie bags 'cause I never know what to do with lace. You do - I'd love to see you do those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a find, I would leave the lace on the cards, otherwise it is just lace, nothing will really say it is old or French except the labels. Just my humble opinion.....Of course I would save a bunch for myself and make some wonderful creations

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am thinking:

    (c) all of the above ideas

    probably not much help. really lovely!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails